" It's better to wait for years for a thing you can assure off,than to grab a chance to take and to pick whenever he or she wants in his or her life." In our life we must discover lots of things to considered in our daily life,also lots of challenges to face and problems to encounter.
Learning or discoveries I had learned in I.C.T. is to help each other,love and do respect each other.I learned about blogs and all about the Internet.Problems and Challenges I had encountered are my problems in Attendance and problems in sickness.How did I address these challenges?
As a student I must help myself to pursue my dreams and to create my golden treasures in life.I need to move on and see what future are trending me at all times and who is relevant in my truly road.My plans are to pursue my dreams as well as to be a responsible people of our Society.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento