Lunes, Setyembre 10, 2012

"Tatag ng wikang Filipino,Lakas ng Pagka-Pilipino


As a Filipino, I have the responsibility to use our own beloved dialect of our country. Using this dialect, we can communicate to other Filipino’s who are using same language or dialect. As a part of the institution, I have met and encounter new gleams of new paradise when I am speaking my own dialect. I’ve gleams to the untraveled fades of our country’s remembering day. As we know, the legacy and confederacy of our dialect is one of the treasures and precious gift gained to our country. It is effective in learning, communication, suggestion and other dialect using’s. Noting today, as we were permanently celebrating this magnificent event, we’ve gone move on in using our own dialect. I will use it forever and ever. Because on a misled side, I am proud to be a Pilipino, and I am proud to speak Filipino language. The peace will may appear if we not fall to be fateful citizen entrusting other languages. The only way to save our dialect is only on us. The Filipino’s of our own. Lastly, the landscape of our particular life, can be change and develop if we are loving as one nation, one body, and one dialect to used on.  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento