Lunes, Hulyo 9, 2012

Letter to the President

Dear President;
                     First of all,I would like to greet you a pleasant day there in Malacanang.Thank you to the support that you've given Us to our Secondary school here in IlocosSur.Thank you sir to the eventful leadership that we seeing about in this country Philippines.And.I want to congratulate you,to my higher gratitude for being the 15th president of our republic,I wish that your trust to the Filipino's might be granted so far.Being a leader is not the easiest part to develop our minds and fulfill our goals.Lastly I've pleasantly  and warmly inviting and welcome  you Sir to visit our town,VIGAN CITY.and also visit our friendly and busy school,You are very welcome sir.
                     I hope in your coming SONA you might discuss the true condition of our country.I wish a good health and a good life.Thank you very much Sir.MABUHAY !!!!

                    
                                                                                                                         Respectfully yours,

                                                                                                                         Henry Denzel M.Pardo
                                                                                                                         ISNHS-4th yr.Student

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento