Lunes, Oktubre 8, 2012

REFLECTORY LIFE:Schamaiz Chapter

                    "The appearance complimented with the past in your life, you can wren it back again"(Matilde Arson-Journalist).                                                                                                                                             Going back  in  past is such a refectory life experiences.An awaited challenges to face and problems to encounter,discoveries to learn and a subject to enhance.In this Second Grading Period,we educate about computer learning.
                      <html>,<htm>,<br>,<head> and others,this are called tags,tags which help to fix an objective process of a file.We discover about World Wide Web,web browser,web pages,page address,basic HTML and tags.A content of this lesson helps us to develop more about our subject.Communication,connection to our golden treasures also helps us to walk upon the road of our success.Organization between the network collision made us responsible enough using the Internet.
                       As a reflector life of mine,it is called schamaiz chapter because life is turning back by the appearance complimented.A new chapter booms in my life to walk again our dreams and create again golden treasures in my life.I need to move on and see what future are there in my truly gleams.My pleased is to pursue my dreams as hard as I can do.

2 komento:

  1. Hai Henry! I had read your reflection and it was nice. Continue your good work to your studies especially in your ICT. Congratulation and good luck to your third grading.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. hai!!!!I truly admire your reflection.Congrats because you've done a good job in your studies especially i Ict. I just hope that you will continue this good performance.Good Luck my friend.!1

    TumugonBurahin